ZimMinerals+263719330854 / +263778330854
|Category Partnerships Added Dec 13, 2016 Location Guruve Views 1145 Rating|
• The area of concern has only been sporadically mined by artesian illegal miners who targeted mineralised or auriferous gold reefs that strike generally NNW or NNE .The illegal activities sparked interest and MARASMA carried out sampling test work for the gold on the already exposed gold reefs with very interesting positive results. The area in discussion has since been pegged.
• Four random or grab samples were collected from different localities and depths from as shallow as 2 metres to 5 metres within exposed artesian trenches were assayed average results indicated 5-10g /tonne.
• Excess of 25g to 60 g /tonne is achievable as you get deeper and also judging from results from the neighbouring mines are getting.
• There is good gravel road accessible to the mine.
• The company is looking at an investor to do further exploration to determine resource estimate. Funds expended in exploration and other costs will constitute as part of the investor’s equity in the new joint venture.