The private company has 25 block claim (250 hectares) in this Gold Green Belt of Zimbabwe. It is a going concern and current operations are limited by obsolete infrastructure and equipment .Existing infrastructure and equipment includes ;
• 24hr direct connection to a power station
• Unlimited supply of water from perennial river for processes.
• Access via Harare-Bulawayo road and railway main routes.
• An existing shaft down to second level with historical gold production of 1600kg in six years.
• Mining has only been done on 2 block claim.
• An array of buildings.
• Cyanidation plant with 70 tonnes capacity tanks is operational.
• Adump estimated at 90 000 tonnes.
• A three stamp mill with a single tonne per hour capacity is also operational.
• Excavator,compressor,trucks and various other equipment.
The company is willing to do an outright sale or get into a joint venture with an investor .All historical data on production and reports are available .Capital injection required is approximately USD$ 2.0 million.